We plan the drive, you plan the fun!
Tickets and Pricing
One price includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- $59.00 / person: Transportation Only (no admission)
- $99.00 / person: General Admission Ages 3+ Includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- $109.00 / person: Ride & Refresh PLUS General Admission Ages 3+ Includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- Click here to purchase tickets online.
Bay City (K-Mart on Euclid)
Leave: 7:30 a.m. Return: 2:45 a.m.
Park near Applebees by Wilder Rd
Saginaw (Meijer on Tittabawassee)
Leave: 8:00 a.m. Return: 2:20 a.m.
Park Near Theatre North-East Corner
Birch Run (Meijer on Birch Run Rd)
Leave: 8:30 a.m. Return: 1:50 a.m.
Park in Southwest Corner
Flint (Sam's Club on Corunna Rd)
Leave: 9:00 a.m. Return: 1:20 a.m.
Park Out Near Road
Fenton (K-Mart off Owen Rd)
Leave: 9:20 a.m. Return: 1:00 a.m.
Park By Applebees
Brighton (Meijer at I-96 & Grand River)
Leave: 9:50 a.m. Return: 12:30 a.m.
Park Near Garden Area
- Approximate arrival time at park for Halloweekend is 12 noon
- BUS LEAVES CEDAR POINT AT 10:00 P.M.
*If you are late you will be left behind!
- Height & Size restrictions apply to ride certain roller coasters, please call Cedar Point Admissions for details.
- You must be 16 years old or accompanied by parent or guardian.
- You must be 48" or taller to ride certain park rides and have shoes on.
- Trip operates rain or shine.
- Ticket valid only for specified date, no refunds.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on board.
- No radios without headphones
- Blue Lakes Charters & Tours or any other parking lot we pick up at accepts no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle at these lots, or any injuries incurred boarding buses.
For Questions, Tickets & More
Information Call: 800-282-4287 option #7