Cedar Point Express 2014
We plan the drive, you plan the fun!
Blue Lake's Cedar Point Express bus tour includes transportation to and from Cedar Point on one of our air conditioned luxury coaches and a ticket for Cedar Point's amusement park or Soak City Water Park. Convenient pick up locations near you!
Tickets and Pricing available Spring 2014
Blue Lakes Cedar Point Express season ended August 31st, See you next year, please check back in the spring for 2014 pricing, availability and details!
Departure Dates 2014
Regularly Scheduled Runs Available Spring 2014
Bay City (K-Mart on Euclid)
Leave: 5:30 a.m. Return: 12:45 a.m.
Park near Auto Works
Saginaw (Meijer on Tittabawassee)
Leave: 6:00 a.m. Return: 12:20 a.m.
Park Near Gas Station
Birch Run (Meijer on Birch Run Rd)
Leave: 6:30 a.m. Return: 11:50 p.m.
Park in Southwest Corner
Flint (Sam's Club on Corunna Rd)
Leave: 7:00 a.m. Return: 11:20 p.m.
Park Out Near Road
Fenton (K-Mart off Owen Rd)
Leave: 7:20 a.m. Return: 11:00 p.m.
Park By Ruby Tuesday
Brighton (Meijer at I-96 & Grand River)
Leave: 7:50 a.m. Return: 10:30 p.m.
Park Near Garden Area
- BUS LEAVES CEDAR POINT AT 8:00 P.M.
*If you are late you will be left behind!
- You must be 16 years old or accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Trip operates rain or shine.
- Ticket valid only for specified date, no refunds.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on board.
- No radios without headphones
- Blue Lakes Charters & Tours or any other parking lot we pick up at accepts no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle at these lots, or any injuries incurred boarding buses.
For Questions, Tickets & More
Information Call: 800-282-4287 option #7