Cedar Point Express
We plan the drive, you plan the fun!
Blue Lake's Cedar Point Express bus tour includes transportation to and from Cedar Point on one of our air conditioned luxury coaches and a ticket for Cedar Point's amusement park or Soak City Water Park. Convenient pick up locations near you!
Tickets and Pricing
One price includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- $59.00 / person: Transportation Only (no admission)
- $86.00 / person: under 48" tall including Seniors Citizens age 62 and up. Includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- $86.00 / person: for Soak City Only. Includes Round Trip Transportation and Admission to Soak City.
- $89.00 / person: Age 3 and up, 48" or taller Includes Round Trip Transportation and Cedar Point Admission
- $118.00 / person: for Senior or Junior Cedar Point Admission and Soak City. Includes Round Trip Transportation and Admission in to Soak City and Cedar Point.
- $121.00 / person: for Adult Cedar Point Admission and Soak City. Includes Round Trip Transportation and Admission in to Soak City and Cedar Point.
Departure Dates 2014
Regularly Scheduled Runs
June 21st - Saturday
June 26th - Thursday
June 28th - Saturday
July 1st - Tuesday
July 10th - Thursday
July 12th - Saturday
July 17th - Thursday
July 19th - Saturday
July 22nd - Tuesday
July 24th - Thursday
July 31st - Thursday
August 2nd - Saturday AND
Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday's in August ending the 30th.
Bay City (K-Mart on Euclid)
Leave: 5:30 a.m. Return: 12:45 a.m.
Park near Applebees by Wilder Rd
Saginaw (Meijer on Tittabawassee)
Leave: 6:00 a.m. Return: 12:20 a.m.
Park Near Theatre North-East Corner
Birch Run (Meijer on Birch Run Rd)
Leave: 6:30 a.m. Return: 11:50 p.m.
Park in Southwest Corner
Flint (Sam's Club on Corunna Rd)
Leave: 7:00 a.m. Return: 11:20 p.m.
Park Out Near Road
Fenton (K-Mart off Owen Rd)
Leave: 7:20 a.m. Return: 11:00 p.m.
Park By Ruby Tuesday closer to car wash
Brighton (Meijer at I-96 & Grand River)
Leave: 7:50 a.m. Return: 10:30 p.m.
Park Near Garden Area
- Approximate arrival time at park is typically 10 a.m.
- BUS LEAVES CEDAR POINT AT 8:00 P.M.
*If you are late you will be left behind!
- Height & Size restrictions apply to ride certain roller coasters, please call Cedar Point Admissions for details.
- You must be 16 years old or accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Trip operates rain or shine.
- Ticket valid only for specified date, no refunds.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages on board.
- No radios without headphones
- Blue Lakes Charters & Tours or any other parking lot we pick up at accepts no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle at these lots, or any injuries incurred boarding buses.
For Questions, Tickets & More
Information Call: 800-282-4287 option #7
Click here for Cedar Point Express PDF.